Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rendir en rhovan Forum Index -> Crafters' Logbooks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eroleth
Orowen
Aranel

re: List of crafters

Here I'll be keeping the list of our kinship crafters, so that it's easy to find while out of the game. IG it can be easily found on the kinship tab of the social panel by hovering over the name of each member, but it doesn't say anything about the level of expertise of each member.

Golchador -> Armsman: Master Artisan Weaponsmith - Apprentice Woodworker - Proficient Expert Prospector
Istilnel -> Explorer: Master Artisan Tailor - Master Artisan Forester - Master Apprentice Prospector
Faemagor -> Armourer: Master Apprentice Prospector - Master Apprentice Metalsmith - Master Journeyman Tailor
Taurandis -> Tinker: Proficient Eastemnet Jeweller - Master Expert Prospector - Master Artisan Cook
Fangorien -> Armsman: Proficient Artisan Weaponsmith - Proficient Apprentice Woodworker - Master Artisan Prospector
Eroleth -> Armourer: Master Eastemnet Metalsmith - Master Eastemnet Prospector - Proficient Westfold Tailor
Malfain -> Woodsman: Proficient Journeyman Woodworker - Master Journeyman Forester - Apprentice Farmer
Orelchon -> Armsman: Weaponsmith - Woodworker - Prospector
Radrion -> Woodsman: Woodworker - Forester - Farmer
Turthan -> Tinker: Master Artisan Jeweller - Proficient Expert Prospector - Master Artisan Cook
Rohenien -> Woodsman: Master Westfold Woodworker - Proficient Eastemnet Forester - Master Westemnet Farmer

I'll keep updating this list as often as I get new info.

I also strongly suggest crafters who want to advertise the goods they can craft to start a separate thread each.

Eroleth
Orowen
Aranel

re: List of crafters

Bumping because this needs to be updated (new craft tier unlocked with Western Gondor, more craft masteries obtained, more people joined etc.)

I'll check through it during the weekend, but if anyone wants to post their crafting status below before I do (you don't have to be paranoid with crafting to do so, but e.g. it helps to give resources to those that might need them or can put them to use instead of selling them), please, do so and I'll update the first post accordingly

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rendir en rhovan Forum Index -> Crafters' Logbooks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: