Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rendir en rhovan Forum Index -> Camp fire
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eroleth
Orowen
Aranel

re: Our Kinship on Steam

If you have a Steam account and use that devil's tool* often, you can find our Kinship group page by using this link:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rendirenrhovan

* Note: Personally, I'm not a big fan of Steam and I consider it a big resource (mainly memory) hog for my PC. However, since I do have a Steam account, I thought it would be a good idea to spread the word about our Kinship a little bit and I created the group there. If you don't have a Steam account, you don't like Steam or you don't even know what Steam is, then don't bother yourselves with it. Besides, our activities will be thoroughly recorded here and our Steam group will be used exclusively to advertise our Kinship RP events.

Golchador
Uirebrandir
Einior

re: Our Kinship on mylotro.com

I don't have a Steam account, nor is Steam installed on my PC and I hope it never does, so you won't find me in our new Steam group anytime soon.

Apart from Steam, we already have a page on the LOTRO Community website, which was created automatically as soon as we founded our Kinship:
http://my.lotro.com/guild-867505892145059038/

I have tried posting our RP events there, but the built-in calendar is broken and only highlights the first event posted. This means that each time we want to add an event, we will need to manually delete all past events, but even then it will only highlight the next one and not all events posted. I have stopped using it to post anything there, but once the calendar is fixed, I will use that page again to make our events known to the community.

Alagothrandir of Combe, Ranger of the North // Fangor Golchador Istilben of Lindon, former Warden of Imladris (IG name: Golchador) // Faemagor Fangorion of Imladris, survivor of the War of the Last Alliance // Malfain of Imladris, wandering Minstrel // Faelcham Taurandis Fangorien of Imladris, Esteldin friend (IG name: Taurandis)
Eroleth
Orowen
Aranel

re: Small update

After the recent revamp in the LOTRO Community website, the page of our kinship that was posted above is now defunct. Our group page on Steam is still valid though and all events will also be posted there.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rendir en rhovan Forum Index -> Camp fire All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum